8 Branches is pleased to customize a treatment to put you on a path to wellness. Our practitioners will develop an individualized plan to fit your needs that may or may not incorporate a variety of techniques, such as:
- herbal medicine
- acupressure, cupping and guasha
- qigong breathwork
- labor support services
Additional services offered include:
- Prenatal and postpartum care (throughout all “four” trimesters) – Specialized plans for women during pregnancy, labor/childbirth and postpartum recovery. Recommendations may include pre-birth treatments, pain management and/or support for common symptoms or concerns associated with pregnancy and recovery. Natural, non-invasive alternatives to help avoid unnecessary medications during a delicate time
- Techniques for treating children – Specialized plans available for infants and children involving non-needle techniques, herbs, supplements and nutritional advice. Training is available for parents to assist in preventative practices at home, including tui na, acupressure and dietary changes. Giving guidance and support to better navigate natural alternatives to keeping your children well and avoid unnecessary or overly repeated use of antibiotics.
- Pain management from head to toe – Chinese Medicine, especially acupuncture, is especially effective in treating chronic and acute pain form conditions like migraines, TMJ, carpal tunnel, back pain, sciatica, arthritis, knee pain, planter facetious, and more. The World Health Organizations recognizes that acupuncture therapy – tested in controlled clinical trials – can treat or provide therapeutic effect for these symptoms.
- Preventative care – Keep your immune and digestive system in tip top shape and prevent common ailments that arise with the change of the season and through the natural aging process.