Chinese Medicine is effective in treating many different conditions and a safe, holistic approach to overall health and wellness.
Use CM and its many different therapies for:
- Women’s heath: puberty through menopause and beyond
- Pregnancy, Labor Support and Postpartum Recovery
- Pain management: acute, chronic and labor support
- Pediatric care: birth through adolescence
- Preventive medicine: digestion, stress/anxiety, sleep and immune support
The World Health Organization (WHO) recognizes acupuncture as an effective treatment for many conditions, find those and more on our acupuncture page.
Commonly supported conditions:
Colds, Earaches, Flu, Sore Throat, Hay Fever, Recurrent Sinus Infection, Tinnitus, Acid reflux (GERD), Allergies, Anemia, Asthma, Bronchitis, Colitis, Constipation, Diarrhea, Dizziness, Edema, Eczema, Fatigue, Headache, Hernia, High Blood Pressure, Hives, Hyper/Hypoglycemia, Hypo/Hyperthyroidism, Hemorrhoids, Indigestion, Insomnia, Irritable Bowel, Migraine, Nausea, Stress, Ulcers, Vomiting, Weight Control, Addictions, ADHD, Alcoholism, Anxiety, Depression, PTSD, Muscular, Neurological, and Skeletal Conditions, Acute and Chronic Pain, Pediatric Care, Women’s Health- Menstruation through Menopause.